Kyrell Luc’s Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (14-17, 8-10 A-10) hit the road to play the Davidson Wildcats (15-15, 8-10 A-10) at Barclays Center on Wednesday, March 8. The tip is at 11:30 AM ET. The Wildcats are currently small 4-point favorites against the Bonnies. The game has a point total of 136.
Davidson Vs Saint Bonaventure Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Saint Bonaventure (+4)|
|Total Pick||Over (136)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score. Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Davidson Vs Saint Bonaventure Stat Rankings
|Davidson Avg. (Rank)||Saint Bonaventure Avg. (Rank)|
|70.6 (202nd)||Points Scored||67.2 (295th)|
|69.1 (146th)||Points Allowed||67.7 (108th)|
|31 (282nd)||Rebounds||31.1 (277th)|
|7.4 (305th)||Off. Rebounds||8.6 (215th)|
|7 (229th)||3pt Made||7.1 (217th)|
|13 (186th)||Assists||11.9 (277th)|
|10.5 (43rd)||Turnovers||12 (187th)|
Davidson Vs Saint Bonaventure Betting Trends
- The Wildcats are 15-14-0 against the spread this year.
- Against the spread as 4-point favorites or more, Davidson is 4-7.
- Out of 29 Wildcats games so far this season, 10 have hit the over.
- A total of 16 times so far this year, Davidson and its opponent have combined for more than 136 points.
- The point total average for Wildcats games this season is 139.7, 3.7 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Saint Bonaventure is 17-14-0 against the spread this season.
- Against the spread as 4-point underdogs or greater, the Bonnies are 6-4.
- Davidson has played 29 games this season, and 10 of them have hit the over.
- Bonnies games have finished with over 136 points scored 12 times this year.
- The over/under for this game is 1.1 points higher than the average scoring total for Saint Bonaventure’s games of 134.9.
Best Betting Site For Davidson vs Saint Bonaventure
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Davidson Impact Players
- Sam Mennenga puts up a team-high 6.6 rebounds per contest. In addition, he’s posting 15.5 points and 1.4 assists, shooting 51.5% from the field and 38.2% from beyond the arc with 1 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Grant Huffman puts up 9.4 points, 3.5 rebounds and 3.5 assists per contest, shooting 47.3% from the field.
- Desmond Watson posts 9.3 points, 3.8 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game. Defensively, he puts up 0.7 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- David Skogman averages 7.2 points, 4.9 rebounds and 0.9 assists per contest, shooting 46.2% from the floor.
Saint Bonaventure Impact Players
- Daryl Banks III is No. 1 on the Bonnies in scoring (15.6 points per game), and puts up 3.7 rebounds and 2.3 assists. He also delivers 1.1 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Luc is the Bonnies’ top assist man (4.3 per game), and he averages 11.4 points and 3.4 rebounds.
- The Bonnies receive 12.6 points, 5.6 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game from Chad Venning.
- Yann Farell is the Bonnies’ top rebounder (6 per game), and he puts up 8.9 points and 1.2 assists.
- The Bonnies receive 9.3 points, 2.6 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game from Moses Flowers.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.