Steven Crowl’s Wisconsin Badgers (17-13, 9-11 Big Ten) have a home matchup with the Ohio State Buckeyes (13-18, 5-15 Big Ten) at United Center on Wednesday, March 8. The game tips off at 6:30 PM ET. The Buckeyes are currently slim 2-point favorites against the Badgers. The over/under is 131 points for the game.
Ohio State Vs Wisconsin Betting Lines
|Ohio State||-2||131 points|
|Spread Pick||Wisconsin (+2)|
|Total Pick||Over (131)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score. Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Ohio State Vs Wisconsin Stat Rankings
|Ohio State Avg. (Rank)||Wisconsin Avg. (Rank)|
|73.1 (145th)||Points Scored||65.2 (332nd)|
|69.4 (154th)||Points Allowed||63.8 (31st)|
|34.3 (85th)||Rebounds||29.8 (320th)|
|9.9 (99th)||Off. Rebounds||6.9 (325th)|
|6.6 (272nd)||3pt Made||8.3 (87th)|
|11.5 (305th)||Assists||11.8 (287th)|
|10.4 (37th)||Turnovers||8 (1st)|
Ohio State Vs Wisconsin Betting Trends
- The Buckeyes’ record against the spread is 11-20-0.
- Ohio State has an ATS record of 7-9 as 2-point favorites or greater.
- The Buckeyes have seen 17 of their 31 games go over the point total.
- Ohio State’s games have had more than 131 points scored on 25 occasions this year.
- Buckeyes games average 142.5 total points this season, 11.5 points less than the over/under for this matchup.
- Wisconsin is 13-17-0 against the spread this season.
- The Badgers have an ATS record of 7-6 as 2-point underdogs or more.
- Out of 31 Ohio State’s games so far this year, 17 have gone over the total.
- Badgers games have finished with over 131 points scored 13 times this year.
- Games involving Wisconsin this year have averaged 129 points per game, a two-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Best Betting Site For Ohio State vs Wisconsin
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Ohio State Impact Players
- Brice Sensabaugh is tops on the Buckeyes with 16.5 points per game and 1.2 assists, while also putting up 5.2 rebounds.
- Justice Sueing averages 12 points, 5.4 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game. At the other end, he puts up 0.7 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Zed Key puts up a team-high 7.5 rebounds per game. He is also posting 10.8 points and 0.8 assists, shooting 54.7% from the field.
- Bruce Thornton posts 10 points, 2.7 rebounds and 2.4 assists per contest. Defensively, he posts 0.8 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Sean McNeil puts up 9.7 points, 2 rebounds and 1.2 assists per contest. At the other end, he delivers 0.5 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
Wisconsin Impact Players
- Crowl is the Badgers’ top rebounder (7.1 per game), and he posts 11.6 points and 2.6 assists.
- Tyler Wahl gets the Badgers 11.3 points, 6.3 rebounds and 2.5 assists per contest. He also puts up 1.1 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Connor Essegian is posting 11.9 points, 3.5 rebounds and 0.8 assists per contest, making 41.7% of his shots from the field and 38.8% from beyond the arc, with 2.1 triples per contest.
- Max Klesmit is putting up 8.3 points, 2.6 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game, making 42.2% of his shots from the field and 39.6% from beyond the arc, with 1.5 treys per contest.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.