The Minnesota Timberwolves (34-32) host the Philadelphia 76ers (42-22) at Target Center, tipping off at 7:30 PM ET on Tuesday, March 7, 2023. The Timberwolves are 3-point favorites in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season. The point total is set as 227.5 points in the outing.
Timberwolves Vs 76ers Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of March 7
Timberwolves: Karl-Anthony Towns: Out (Calf), Austin Rivers: Probable (Neck), Jaylen Nowell: Out (Knee)
76ers: James Harden: Out (Foot), Tobias Harris: Probable (Calf)
|Spread Pick||76ers (+3)|
|Total Pick||Over (227.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Timberwolves Vs 76ers Stat Rankings
|Timberwolves Avg. (Rank)||76ers Avg. (Rank)|
|115.6 (10th)||Points Scored||115.0 (14th)|
|115.6 (18th)||Points Allowed||111.2 (4th)|
|41.6 (24th)||Rebounds||40.3 (28th)|
|9.0 (26th)||Off. Rebounds||8.5 (27th)|
|12.1 (16th)||3pt Made||12.7 (10th)|
|25.5 (10th)||Assists||25.1 (15th)|
|15.1 (27th)||Turnovers||12.8 (7th)|
Best Betting Site For Timberwolves vs 76ers
Timberwolves Key Players
76ers Key Players
- The Timberwolves’ record against the spread is 32-34-0.
- Minnesota has an ATS record of 10-16 as 3-point favorites or more.
- This season, 31 of the Timberwolves’ 66 games have hit the over.
- In 33 games this season, Minnesota and its opponent have combined to score more than 227.5 points.
- Timberwolves games average 231.2 total points per game this season, 3.7 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- The 76ers’ record against the spread is 36-27-1.
- As a 3-point underdog or more, Philadelphia is 6-5 against the spread.
- This year, 37 of the 76ers’ 64 games have gone over the point total.
- Philadelphia’s games have gone over 227.5 points on 29 occasions this season.
- Games involving the 76ers this year have averaged 226.1 points per game, a 1.4-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.